Into the Wild Shoes
Into the Wild Shoes
Into the Wild Shoes - These are the coolest, roll up shoes I've ever seen. Stick them in your purse and when those heels begin to hurt your feet, easily remove them, unroll them and put them on.
The shoe uppers are made from faux leather and the soles are made using a highly durable rubber. The insides are lined with faux suede.
Small - 5.5-6.5
Medium - 7.5-8.5
Large - 9.5-10.5
Size up if you are in-between sizes!!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Merchandise may only be returned for STORE CREDIT within 14 days of the date your order shipped from our boutique. A gift card code will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. If you do not wish to take the store credit, you can ask for a refund but there will be a 20% restock fee charged.
- If you feel you have received an item that is defective or damaged, you MUST notify us within 3 days of the delivery date.
- Returned items must remain UNWASHED and UNWORN. Shoes that are worn will not be eligible for a return once worn. Please inspect them before you wear them.
- Tags must still be attached if applicable.
- Store Credit is for the cost of the merchandise only minus cost of return shipping label if requested.
- We have the right to deny returns due to damages to inventory including stains or smells.
- No return will be given on cosmetics, hats or beanies, face masks, jewelry, personalized items, sale items or gift cards. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Return for an Exchange - We cannot do exchanges due to limited inventory or hold products. We recommend the customer place a new order and once the return is received a refund will be issued. Please notify us if you are processing an exchange.
- Return for Store Credit - Must be postmarked within the 14 days and return shipping is at the customer's expense. If no return option is given we will automatically process with store credit.
- Return for Refund - Must be postmarked within the 14 days and return shipping is at the customer's expense. If a refund is requested there is a 20% restocking fee. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment.
HOW TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN:
- Send back the return yourself using whichever shipping method you prefer. Be sure to have tracking since we are not liable for any return that is lost in the process. (Address is in the next section)
- OR ask for a return label be sent to you via email. This shipping cost will be deducted from any money or credit that is issued.
WHEN MAILING A RETURN:
- Be sure the items are securely packaged since we are NOT responsible for any damages or lost packages sent back to us.
- Be sure to put a note in your package with your name and order # listed.
- Send returns to: Essential Southern Charm, 646 Old Phoenix Road, Suite B, Eatonton, GA 31024.
- Allow 2-3 days from the day of return delivery for us to process your return.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A RETURN IS INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- What items are considered "ineligible"?
- Items not postmarked for return within the 14 days from delivery.
- Items that are worn, damaged, stained, smelly due to animals, cigarettes, etc.
- Returns postmarked AFTER the 14 days from delivery date are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 20% of the original purchase price.
- Ineligible returns such as those that are damaged, stained or worn (including returns that are postmarked after 14 days of order date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld) can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- We will make every effort to contact you and will hold ineligible item for 72 hours from the date we receive your item back and deem a return ineligible. Should we not hear back within 72 hours, we will process the return with the applicable restocking fee withheld (if eligible).